This was a complex social network platform which was heavily based on nested reusable functions. After 5 months of development it was discovered it was no longer what the client was after, and the project was ended.
- API hooks with flickr, youtube/google
- Advanced templating engine allowing on-the-fly modification of CSS rules
- Real-time efficient multiple thumbnail engine from uploaded & linked media
- Highly recursive branched functions
- Customised tools were also developed for the staff.
Some of the technologies used were:
- google / youtube api
- flickr api
- php / codeigniter / MVC
- ubuntu server
- bash scripting
- rsync backups
Due to the policies of the project manager, no screenshots are available.